Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Jude drops the towel - A short story (with NSFW GIFS)

Jude drops the towel
A short story


There was something about a heat wave that put a very peculiar vibe into a city. It was hot, humid, time seemed to be sticky, and it felt like the weather equivalent of a full moon. 
-
Jude was an acquaintance of an old room mate of mine. I honestly thought I would have never seen Jude again, much as I anticipated to never see my old room mate again. So, it was a surprise to me that I was in his living room one night...
-
My living situation with my old room mate didn't end in flames or any explosions, but it did end the friendship. I was Captain save-a-hoe and this person needed help; after all their friends left them and their marriage ended. But by the end of the lease, I started to understand why everyone bailed. She had her friends help her move out and it wasn't the most pleasant experience but I did get to watch Jude in short shorts and a bushy beard, so...silver linings, right?
-
I was on my way home from work in the middle of the summer in the middle of a heat dome. It was absolutely awful. Everyone was hot, sweaty, and irritable, including myself. 

The train rumbled and lurched along the tracks as I was listening to music to distract myself from the misery of just existing during a heat wave. The air conditioning for the train was no match for the combination of the weather conditions and a car packed full of humans pumping out body heat. I just wanted to get home and....was that a hand on my shoulder? 

I stepped forward and turned around to give the person a look but was surprised to see a clean shaven Jude standing there smiling at me. My little crush was reignited all over again and I loathed myself for it. 
"Oh! Hey! How've you been?" I asked.

Jude let out a laugh and replied.
"Hey! Sorry for spooking you! I was just excited to see ya, dude. I'm as good as I can be in this crap weather... It's really good to see you again"

We commiserated over the weather conditions and we chit chatted for a few stops. The train pulled into the stop and Jude looked to me and asked. 

"Hey, I'm not sure if you're busy or not, but this is my stop and I'm going to enjoy my air conditioning and some beers. Do you want to come?". 

My mind lit up like fireworks at the chance and I fumbled out an "O-okay, sure!".
-
He lived in one of those older brick apartment buildings with a fire escape that only have about 8 units in them. It was really cute actually, some balconies had planters that would be beautiful...if not for the current weather conditions. The oppressive heat wasn't too kind to the plants. 

I was initially curious as to how this older building would have sufficient air conditioning. I was in a newer building and my air conditioning wasn't doing much of anything during this heat wave.  He opened the door and I could feel a wall of cooled air spill into the hallway. I couldn't help myself from letting out a moan, which got a good laugh out of Jude. His laugh was deep, loud, and infectious. 

We made his way into his apartment and I let the cooler air envelop me. 

"How in the world...is your AC this good?" I asked. 

Jude dropped off his bag and turn to me and pointed to the air conditioning unit and humidifier combination he had going. 

"I had it running before I went out for my errands, but the humidifier fan really makes it work. Right before I moved in here the owners redid all the units heating and air conditioning....Am I probably paying too much? Yeah...but I'll ignore that during a heat wave".

Jude made his way into the kitchen just off the living room and I could hear him open a fridge door and the clinking of bottles. I leaned against the opening to the kitchen and watched as Jude's muscular back was perfectly shown by his sweaty t-shirt. He popped off the caps and handed me a beer, snapping me out of studying the hills and valleys of his ripped back. 

"Thanks dude... This is exactly what I needed after work..." 

Jude smiled at me as he took a swig and then asked. 

"Do you want to take a shower after the beer? Get out of these nasty clothes n shit, sit in our boxers and have some brewskies?" 

Maybe it was some form of heat exhaustion or just being tired after working but it took my brain to comprehend his suggestion. I didn't want to seem uncool so I smoothly replied. 

"Yeah, sure. That sounds great...".

We drank our beers, him leaning against the wall and watching me. I walked slowly around his living room, looking at all the knickknacks and occasionally asking him about them. I came across some concert stubs which reminded me that he went to a few concerts with my old room mate. I picked up one and looked to him and asked. 

"So, how's she doing lately?"

Jude stood up from the wall and walked over to me while saying. 

"I'm not too sure honestly. She got some new guy and she's barely been around and she's hard to get a hold of...But hey, if she's happy..."

I was kind of surprised initially but after thinking about it for a second, that sounded like her. Once you aren't of use to her, onto the next person. 

"Ahh...sorry, didn't mean to make it awkward."

Jude took a big swig of his beer, finishing it off. He let out a satisfied 'Ahhh' afterwards. 

"It isn't awkward. I knew her through a friend and I know she's kinda shitty...but she's fun." He clarified. 

I nodded and was about to reply but he continued.

"Besides, without her, I wouldn't have gotten to meet you!" Jude's face lit up and his smile was like the Sun. He was trouble.

"That is true, my dude".

I let out a chuckle and then I finished off my beer, setting it down on a coaster. I looked to Jude who was leaning against a doorway. I looked past him and noticed the edge of a bed and figured it must be his room. I looked up to his face and he had a rather mischievous smirk. I couldn't make out what was going on with this situation. If Jude was gay, we'd be just about ready to have sex by this point...but as far as I knew, he was into the ladies. 

"I can lend ya a pair of shorts for ya and we can get washed up... I'm ready to not be sticky" He said and then looked down for a moment and then back to me and continued. "Now don't get me wrong, bud. I like getting sticky, just not from the weather...it's more fun with a person, ykno?". He pivoted into his room and disappeared from my sight. I stood there for a minute and let his flirtation sink in. I let out a sigh as I realized I would totally let Jude wreck the fuck out of me...
-
The bedroom lights turned on and I heard another door open. I entered his room, looking around at the bookshelf and his bed. Noticing a lot of books about art theory and fitness. I remembered that he was actually a pretty good illustrator. 

"Hey...". I heard Jude say from the left of me. I turned to him and saw him in his t-shirt and a green towel, standing in the bathroom.
 
"I have a suggestion... We're in a heat wave, water restriction, and I've caught you looking at me all the time...so, wanna take a shower?" Jude finished and with a quick tug, his green towel unraveled and fell to the floor exposing his half hard thick cock. 

I was stunned for a second and I couldn't stop staring at his dick. I instinctively licked my lips and looked back up to Jude and fumbled out. 

"I'd...I'd love to". 
I followed him into the bathroom, hypnotized by the beautiful specimen before me. 
I've fantasized about Jude since I first met him and now this was happening. I watched as he pulled his sweaty shirt up and over his head and tossed it to the side. He looked back to me over his shoulder, and he began to turn and arch his back as he looked back at his perky ass. 

"Y'know, I have to admit... I really felt kinda hot every time I caught you looking at me... Girls compliment me and that's always great...but...catching you looking...it made me feel fuckin' sexy dude...I've...I was...going to make a move on ya a while ago but then moving day came way faster than I thought..." Jude finished explaining. 

I was a combination of  incredibly horny, embarrassed that he caught me checking him out all the time, and flattered that he thought of me this way. I watched him as he flexed his perky muscle ass and heard him say. 

"C'mon...I've had this fantasy about you n me in the shower..."
As Jude turned on the shower, I got out of my shorts and t-shirt, freeing my hard cock from my underwear. My cock head bobbed and I felt the rush of cool air on my balls. I couldn't help but let out a sigh. 

"Daaang dude! I didn't know you were slangin' that kinda dick..." Jude exclaimed.

I looked up to see him standing in the water, his hair wet and slicked back, his hot, wet, tight body glistened in the light. His heavy cock bobbed as he stepped back in the shower to give me room to get in. 

"Thanks dude...I mean, it's nothing in comparison to you...I.." I paused and looked down. 

"W-what's wrong bud?" Jude said softly. 

I looked up to see him looking concerned and cute. God I wanted him to fucking ruin me. 

"If this is too quick for ya, we can just shower. No pressure dude!" Jude added quietly with a smile. 

I let out a laugh and stepped into the water and let out a little sigh. 

"It's not that... I just didn't... I didn't think you really thought of me like this. So this happening is...It's...It's..." 

"Fuckin' bonkers?" Jude added with a soft chuckle as he glided a soap bar up my bicep. 

I met his gaze and let out a quiet chuckle. I got closer to him and kissed his cheek. As I was pulling away I heard the bar of soap drop and I felt his hands cup my face and he pulled me in for a deep and passionate kiss. He probed my lips with his tongue and I let him in and met his tongue with mine. I stepped closer to him and felt his cock poking into my stomach. I reached down and gave it a slow stroke, eliciting a moan from Jude. Feeling his moan vibrate into my mouth was fucking hot and I broke the kiss, stepped back and let go of his throbbing wet cock. He looked dazed, his lips are all pink from kissing, and I just wanted nothing more than to kiss him again. 
"hey, hey...I'm ready to do a lot of stuff with you...but I don't want to do stuff you aren't ready for..." I explained as I watched his eyes go from dazed to pleading.

He stepped closer to me, his cock swaying with his step. He slipped his hand into mine and then slipped his free hand around my cock. 

A shiver went down my spine as he tugged on my dick and whispered in my ear. "I'm not that experienced but I know how to suck some dick..."

I gripped his hand and and pulled him closer, feeling his cock head press into my hip. His head rested in the nook of my neck and he kissed my neck slowly. I moved my other hand to his dick and began to slowly jerk him off. After getting into a rhythm of jerking his thick cock, he began to pump into my hand. He took our hands and pinned it over my head, the water pouring down between us. He released my dick and placed his free hand on the side of my face and pulled me in and kissed me deeply. I could feel his hunger for me and it drove me wild. He was thrusting into my hand and kissing me, his breathing got heavy and he was letting out little moans. My own cock was throbbing and I could feel the precum dripping from my thick cock head. In comparison to Jude, mine wasn't as big, but still nothing to be disappointed in. But I didn't even want to get off, I just wanted Jude to pump a load down my throat. I wanted Jude to skull fuck me and use me like his own personal sex toy. I stopped jerking him off and pulled my pinned hand out of his grip. 

"W-what..do you want to do?" Jude asked. I could hear how horny he was in his question.

I grabbed Jude by the shoulders and pinned him against the wall of the shower, the water pouring over us. 

"I want you to cum in me" I said as I got down on my knees. 

As I went down his cock was throbbing and bobbing in front of my face. His cock head was flared and red from me jerking him off. I could see the thickness along his shaft from this angle and I got even more horny just thinking about his thick cock stretching out my throat. I opened my mouth and went down his cock slowly and began to bob back and forth. I could hear him let out a gasp and felt his one hand rest gently on my head and his other hand found my cheek. I looked up at him as I slowly swallowed his thick cock whole. As I made my way down I could feel the thickest part of his cock pressing at the back of my throat. I watched as his mouth opened, his brows furrowed and he said breathlessly. 

"Slow down, bud. I'm...I can cum".

I swallowed his thick dick whole, feeling it tickle my uvula and then swiftly removed his cock from my throat. 

"Hey...you can, it's no biggie... I mean, we can always do more again, right?" 

Jude was panting and nodded. I took that as my go ahead to get him off. I glided my hand up and down his shaft and spat out the water and then placed the head of his dick in my mouth, circling his head with my tongue and feeling his one hand grip my wet hair. I started bobbing up and down on his cock, the feeling of his thick cock in my throat was driving me wild. I could feel his balls against my chin and I held him there. His grip in my hair tightened and he began to pulse his hips, fucking my throat gently. Him being gentle with me made me want him to ruin me even more. What a bastard. 

I moved halfway up his cock and used my hand to work the base of his cock and the other hand to massage his balls. This got a loud gasp of desperation out of Jude and I knew he was getting close. I bobbed on his cock while massaging his balls, alternating between deep throating his girthy dick and jerking him off. I removed my hands and took his free hand and placed it on the back of my head and I started to quickly move down his thick shaft. He took the hint and played with my hair initially and then held my head and started to pump his hips, pumping his cock in and out of my mouth. I could feel his cock head popping in and out of the back of my throat with increasing speed. His grip tightened on my head and I could hear him panting and moaning, which made me only suck harder. I met his thrusts so his cock would jam down my throat and massage his thick dick. He thrusted in and out of my mouth, fucking my mouth, stretching out my throat. I could feel my cock throbbing as it swayed on the bathtub floor, I didn't even care about getting off at this point. 

He moved his hands to cup my face as he fucked my face quicker and he let out a yelp, my throat filled with his hot load, squirting and coating my throat. His hands stopped holding my head and instead I felt his thumbs gently rubbing my cheeks as he stopped pumping his cock into my face. I felt a kiss on the top of my head and I could feel his cock slowly deflating. I pulled myself off of him, swallowed, and stood up. Jude looked blissed out with a smirk on his face. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into a hug. He softly kissed my neck and then said. 

"...Thaaat...was fuckin' wild...".

I let out a laugh and stepped back and asked. 

"Can I finish showering now?". 

He laughed and bent down to grab the soap and handed it to me. 
-
I had finished up in the shower and found the pair of shorts and the t-shirt he left for me to change into. I got into them after drying off and I heard Jude in the bathroom and turned to look at him. His hair was drying out fast and he was standing there stark naked, his thick cock getting thicker again. He stood there and wiggled his hips and asked. 

"So, wanna stay over and see what happens?".

 ----
Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back Seat Sucking